Solutions71, LLC, services offerings include: program & project management; PMO and SETA support; professional and A&AS services; and IT systems engineering & cyber security support. Solutions71, LLC, is an SBA certified Alaska Native Village Corporation (ANC) 8(a). Our ANC 8(a) advantages are described on the following page.
Solutions71 delivers its services throughout CONUS and OCONUS locations for the federal government. A brief description of our expertise is listed below:
Program and Project Management
- Program Management Professionals (PMP®)
- PMO and SETA Support
- Research, Policy, and Professional Services
- Advisory & Assistance Services (A&AS)
Systems Engineering Design and Integration
- Professional Engineering Licensed Staff (PE)
- Computer Network Defense Program Development
- Information Technology and Network
- Risk Analysis / IA Vulnerability Assessment /Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- IA Readiness Reviews
Cyber Security and Network Defense
- Assured Compliance Assessment Solutions (ACAS)
- Host Based Security Systems (HBSS)
- Apply & Update Anti‐Virus / Anti‐Spyware Solutions
- Implement Security Procedures & Tools
- Incident Investigation and Analysis
Certification & Accreditation
- IA Program Management leading to C&A
- Hardware, Software, & Process Reviews
- C&A for Fixed, Wireless, & Cloud Based Systems
Cross Domain Solutions (CDS)
- NIPR/SIPR Testing and Migration of Solutions
Managed IT Services & System Engineering
- Experienced in enterprise level cloud application support, cloud migration, and support
- Test & Evaluation Support Services
- System & Network Engineering
- Help Desk Support Services
- HW/SW Installation & Integration Support
- USAF Geospatial Information Management Systems (AFGIMS)
- Using Agile S/W development methods to configure, validate, test and deploy software to upgrade and sustain AFGIMS. Expertise in ArcGIS, Oracle, Windows, Jira, RMF.
- USAF Air Force Systems Network (AFSN)
- Project Management / Network Engineering Support. Design and deployment of BITI systems.
- Ground Intelligence Support Activity (Pacific GISA-P)
- Cyber Security and IT Support
- Army Land Mobile Radio (CONUS & OCONUS)
- Turn-key modernization of complete land mobile radio systems (LMR) at army locations.
Solutions71, LLC, Company Information
- 8(a) Program Term: March 2018 – April 2027
- Cage Code: 7PN66
- Duns # 080231449
- Small Business under all NAICS Codes
- TOP SECRET Level Facilities Clearance
Contract Vehicles & Contracting Strategies
- GSA 8(a) Stars III – Prime contract vehicle
- 8(a) Direct Award – ability to negotiate direct award contracts up to $100 million within the DoD and $22 million with civilian agencies
Solutions71, LLC, is an SBA certified 8(a), Alaska Native Village Corporation (ANC), Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB). Solutions71 was accepted into the SBA 8(a) program in 2018 and has developed past performance in a variety of professional services to support the federal government. Solutions71′ professional staff maintain a variety of industry recognized credentials and possess a variety of manufacturer’s hardware and software certifications.
Solutions71 and its partners have the scale, expertise, and resources necessary to address the needs of the federal government.
We have strong program management skills as well as a depth of contracting experience to procure, manage and deliver a wide range of solutions.
Alaska Native Village Corporation (ANC) - 8(a) Advantages
- No Written Justification Required for an ANC Sole Source Awards
- Department of Defense Sole Source Direct Award Contracts up to $100 Million
- Direct Negotiated Contract – A Government Agency may contract directly with an 8(a) Tribal entity…and the entity may receive a directly negotiated contract (13CFR124.506(b)
- No Protest of ANC 8(a) Sole Source Awards 13 C.F.R. 124.517 (a)
- Exemption from Competitive Thresholds – Tribal 8(a)’s are Exempt from the Competitive Threshold for Services Contracts and Manufacturing Contracts (FAR 19.805-1(b)(2); 13CFR124.311(b))
COMMITTED TO OUR NATIVE SHAREHOLDERS
Solutions71, LLC, a subsidiary of The Eyak Corporation located in Anchorage Alaska. Solutions71 is committed to the true spirit and intent of the 8(a) Program by providing direct socio‐economic benefits to the Eyak shareholders. The efforts of Solutions71 provide for and protect the Eyak native culture, heritage, and land.
Victor A. Cenname, PE
Vice President & General Manager
Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive