Department of Defense, LMR System Deployment
CONUS & OCONUS
Solutions71, LLC is the prime contractor supporting the Department of Defense in a multi-year modernization project of its Land Mobile Radio systems at CONUS & OCONUS DoD installations. As the prime contractor and systems integrator, Solutions71 is responsible for the planning, design, and deployment of the entire LMR system at select DoD installations. Our prior expertise in wireless system design and deployment along with our ability as an integrator to incorporate OEM systems such as Motorola, L3Harris, EFJohnson, and Codan, was instrumental in the DoD selecting Solutions71 as the prime contractor.
The project requirements include design of the radio system and network, central core & RF site equipment, tower site physical infrastructure construction, E911 & dispatch, master site network integration, and subscriber unit deployment.
- Five separate Prime Contracts
- Aggregate of multiple contract awards totaling more than $28 million to date
- Typical deployment schedule of 18-months per installation
- CONUS & OCONUS locations
- Program & Project Management
- Complete system design, planning and deployment.
- Integration of OEM subcontractor systems and solutions
- RF Site infrastructure design and construction
- 2year post deployment support
The Business and Enterprise Systems Directorate is the Information Technology (IT) leader for the Air Force community and Department of Defense (DoD), delivering comprehensive IT solutions and providing expert contracting, acquisition and program management.