Solutions71 is seeking a Windows Systems Administrator to support a Department of Defense customer. The customer requires communication & IT services to support its CCE (C2 systems, information management systems, mail/message systems, and security systems). Contractor will perform day-to-day system administration services and is responsible for supporting information technology disciplines and practices to ensure the operations, confidentiality, integrity and availability of information assets in accordance with established standards and procedures. The contractor will work closely with information owners, HQ Directorates, Systems Staff, Network Staff and Cybersecurity staff to ensure system/application operations and security is achieved, maintained and reported accurately for HQ networks. The Contractor shall install, Operate, Enhance, Secure, Monitor, initiate corrective actions and Report on systems under their assigned responsibilities.
Specific Duties / Tasks (include, but not limited to):
- Maintain, install, update, to include patching, and secure operating systems and applications for all current and additional assigned systems. The following is a non-inclusive list (Windows Active Directory, Windows Server (Windows 2008 R2 or later), Windows Workstations (Windows 10 or later), Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS), Group Policy, Browser Management, PowerShell/Scripting, File/Print Services).
- Maintain the security posture and Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) compliance, in accordance with DoD and PACOM requirements, of all assigned systems and applications. Analyze processes, assigned systems and applications and make recommendations for improvements and automation.
- Responsible for backup/restore Windows/Active Directory systems and applications in accordance with DoD policies.
- Day-to-day management of the Windows Active Directory environments including regular status reports
- Testing and executing the Windows/Active Directory Continuity of Operations (COOP), to include, documenting and reporting the results accordingly.
- Creating, maintaining, testing, and updating Windows/Active Directory Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and documentation
- IAW DoD 8570.01-M, must meet IAT I minimum qualifications.
- Three years of experience managing and supporting Windows Active Directory (2008 on later), Servers (2008 R2 or later) and Workstations (Windows 10 or later).
- Experience managing and securing Windows Active Directory, Windows Servers and Windows Workstations within a DoD environment.
- Experience securing systems and applications in accordance with Federal, DoD regulations,
- directives, policies and Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG).
- Experience managing Windows Server and Workstation operating systems in a Virtual Machine Operating Environment (VOE) like VMware.
- Knowledge of PowerShell scripting, Active Directory Service Management, Group Policy and automation is required.
- Must have experience patching Windows servers and workstations via automated tools.
- Must have experience backing up and restoring Active Directory and Windows operating systems in a virtual environment.
- Must have experience in managing and reviewing audit logs.
- Must have experience supporting Host Based Security System (HBSS) agents on Windows systems.
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) 2008 (or later) certification is highly desired, but not required. Government representative will determine the suitability of any certification equivalencies.
- Must possess an Active Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility
Solutions 71, LLC offers a comprehensive benefits package that offers:
- Competitive pay
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401k Plan with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Certification Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
Visit our website at https://solutions71.com/ for company information
Solutions 71, LLC is an EOE/M/F/VET/Disability