Solutions 71 is seeking a Systems Engineer III to support a Department of Defense customer. The Systems Engineer will assist the embedded NIWC Pacific USSTRATCOM Engineering Team in the design of innovative and cost-effective mission-relevant solutions including systems engineering, applications, cyber security, infrastructure, life cycle cost estimates, and operational solutions that address USSTRATCOM’s IT Enterprise and NEC operational and technology needs.
Specific Duties / Tasks (include, but not limited to):
- Supports the NIWC Pacific embedded engineering team in the development of integrated, cost-effective solutions that meet USSTRATCOM requirements.
- Supports the creation and the documentation of technical solutions, plus the development of the costing of each for implementation, operations, and sustainment.
- Merges industry point of view with broad technical knowledge and mission understanding to generate value propositions and approaches to solve the Governments cloud architecture and implementation challenges.
- Identifies and evaluates solution risks and creates strategies and plans to mitigate those risks.
- Prepare test and evaluation plans, procedures, and analysis approaches for candidate IT infrastructure components. Integrate newly developed or updated network software and hardware components into baseline systems and networks, and evaluate the post-integration performance effects. Participate in the integration testing of new software and hardware components, and document results.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering field or equivalent engineering experience
- 7 to 10 years of systems engineering experience
- Experience in developing successful large, complex technical solutions for Government and/or commercial customers
- CCNP or equivalent certification preferred
- IAW DoD 8570.01-M, must meet IAT II minimum qualifications
- Must possess an Active Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility
Solutions 71, LLC offers a comprehensive benefits package that offers:
- Competitive pay
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401k Plan with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Certification Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
Visit our website at www.solutions71.com for company information.
Solutions 71, LLC is an EOE/M/F/VET/Disability