Solutions71 is seeking a Senior IA Compliance Analyst to support a Department of Defense customer. The customer requires communication & IT services to support its CCE (C2 systems, information management systems, mail/message systems, and security systems). This support includes systems, networks, and telecommunication engineering & administration, information assurance, computer network defense, and web portal & application development as well as supporting electronic key management, project management, portfolio & configuration management, enterprise architecture, and knowledge & information management. Customer mission areas include: Information System Management Services (ISMS), Information Technology Services (ITS), Information System Administration Services (ISAS), Knowledge, Information and Application Services (KIAS), Cybersecurity and Information Assurance Services (CIAS), and Information System Support Services (ISSS).
Specific Duties / Tasks (include, but not limited to):
- Support all phases of the Assessment and Authorization (A&A) processes defined by the USPACOM Chief Information Officer’s (CIO) Information Assurance Framework (IAF) the DoD Department of Defense Information Assurance Certification and Accreditation Process (DIACAP) as well as the Risk Management Framework (RMF) requirements.
- Assess, verify and validate Information Assurance (IA)/Cybersecurity Controls in accordance with Assess & Authorization Processes in alignment with the Chief Information Officer’s (CIO) Information Assurance Framework (IAF).
- Assist System User Representatives (SURs) in updating relevant systems security documentation (i.e. ISSDD) necessary for the Security Authorization Package (SAP).
- Work with AO-DR in the development of the transition process with documented procedures that supports all aspects of C&A (DIACAP) to A&A (RMF). to include requirements identified in the CIO, IA Framework
- Provide Authorization Official Designated Representative (AO-DR) with completed Security Authorization Package (SAP) for review and accreditation one week prior to expiration or implementation.
- Update appropriate systems database (i.e. RSA Archer A&A Module, eMASS, SITR) to reflect accreditation status of system (i.e. ATO/IATO status, ATD dates, DITPR numbers, etc.) and upload of supporting security artifacts.
- IAW DoD 8570.01-M, must meet IAM II minimum qualifications.
- 5 years’ experience with fulfilling the Information Systems Security Officer role for the Assessment & Authorization of systems within the DoD desired.
- Experience in the validation of Cybersecurity controls for the Assessment & Authorization of systems within the DoD.
- Experience with all phases of Assessment and Authorization in the RMF process.
- Experience with automated C&A and A&A toolsets (e.g. Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS).
- Experience with updating and maintaining Information System Service Description Document
- Experience using Microsoft Office tools (Project, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio and Outlook).
- Must possess an Active TS/SCI Clearance
Solutions 71, LLC offers a comprehensive benefits package that offers:
- Competitive pay
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401k Plan with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Certification Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
Visit our website at www.solutions71.com for company information.
Solutions 71, LLC is an EOE/M/F/VET/Disability