The aEonian Group is seeking a Senior Accountant to assist the Controller and lead other accounting staff in performing and reviewing daily accounting tasks to properly record and track the Company’s financial records.
- Oversee A/R, A/P and payroll functions.
- Interface with financial statement and DCAA auditors.
- Prepare and enter Journal Entries.
- Assist in month end closing process and preparing financial statements
- Responsible for revenue recognition and tracking costs in the Job Cost System
- Adhere to and enhance the internal controls of the accounting department
- Safeguard company assets
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 8-10 years of accounting experience- with at least 1 year in a government contracting environment
- Deltek Costpoint experience preferred
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Experience with month end closing procedures, revenue/margin analysis, a/p, a/r, payroll, and other accounting functions
- Knowledge and experience with the maintenance of internal controls
- Excellent problem solving, communication, organizational, and managerial skills
- Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimal direction but able to promote an open flow of information so that all concerned are well informed
The aEonian Group, LLC offers a comprehensive benefits package that offers:
- Competitive pay
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401k Plan with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
Visit our website at www.aeoniangroup.com for company information.
The aEonian Group, LLC is an EOE/M/F/VET/Disability