Solutions71 is seeking a Project Lead.
- Review customer requirements for clarity and communicate with customer to resolve any ambiguities in the requirement prior to entering into the AFSN database.
- Send requirement to the AFSN COR, through the AFSN database, for validation when technical/engineering support is required.
- Analyze implementation strategies to identify potential issues/risks to the proposed schedule and develop/recommend a viable plan to mitigate those issues/risks.
- Identify, track and coordinate installation activities with project stakeholders.
- Plan, schedule, control, execute and close entire projects, or segments of a project, to ensure delivered solutions meets customer/project requirements and is well documented.
- Coordinate all AFSN directed implementation/installation activities with all appropriate stakeholders.
- Provide weekly timeline/schedule status, either through attendance at the weekly Program Performance Review (PPR) meetings, or via verbal and/or e-mail responses to Government inquires.
- Update project/task status in the AFSN database daily.
- Provide IPT Project Support for BITI locations
- Provide Network Boundary implementation support
- Must have the ability to interact with and effectively communicate technical information with senior engineers, technicians, Project Managers and Engineering team personnel
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field, or equivalent work experience.
- Active DoD Secret clearance required
- 1 to 3 years of experience with Project Management and Personnel/Resource Management
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members, communicating with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must have strong understanding of various technologies (systems, applications, connectivity, etc.)
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must have strong applications skills (Excel, MS Project, Power Point, and similar applications)
- Must have strong technical writing and organizational abilities
- Additional skills include: Goal management; Leadership; Teamwork; Communication; and Risk management.
Solutions 71, LLC offers a comprehensive benefits package that offers:
- Competitive pay
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401k Plan with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Certification Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
Visit our website at https://solutions71.com/ for company information
Solutions 71, LLC is an EOE/M/F/VET/Disability