Solutions71 is seeking a Jr Network Engineer.
- Conduct integration testing in support of Information Technologies Systems introduction into the AF Information Network (AFIN).
- Build detailed test plans, configure corresponding testing environment, and author test reports.
- Apply attack and exploitation techniques and general security knowledge in the application of cryptography, network/systems security, authentication, and authorization in the design, development, testing to meet network security requirements.
- Develop technical solutions to perform all procedures necessary to ensure the security of enterprise networks and transactions across the network.
- Provide input to recommendation reports with respect to the security of enterprise networks
- Conduct tests in compliance with AF/DoD suspense dates (to include Time Compliance Network Orders (TCNO) and Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts and Bulletins (IAVA and IAVB), track and document results through simulated and/or connected network systems.
- Perform network traffic analysis, network design and analysis, and configuration of dynamic routing protocols.
- Provide the configuration management and documentation of the technical baselines (hardware/software) of the customer’s integration facility.
- Provide support for surveying, installing, configuring, testing and integrating network and cryptographic equipment
- Assist with the design, engineering, implementation and integration of network solutions for highly complex DoD Information Networks requirements
- Stay abreast of current technologies and consistently make recommendations based on knowledge and research
- TRAVEL REQUIRED: 75%+
- 1-4 years network engineering experience; CCNA required OR achieved within 6 months of hire
- SECRET security clearance required
- IAT Level 2 8570-M Minimum Certification Required
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members, communicating with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Knowledge of network security concepts, firewalls, and load balancers
- Working knowledge of Ethernet, TCP/IP, and routing protocols
- Experience with protocol analysis, network analyzers, packet capture devices, or Wireshark
- Familiar with UNIX and Windows servers, VMware, and their networking capabilities and requirements
- Proven experience with network hardware configurations on an enterprise scale
- Knowledge of DNS, DHCP, LDAP, other core network -based services
Solutions 71, LLC offers a comprehensive benefits package that offers:
- Competitive pay
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401k Plan with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Certification Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
Visit our website at https://solutions71.com/ for company information
Solutions 71, LLC is an EOE/M/F/VET/Disability