Solutions71 is seeking a IA Compliance Analyst to support a Department of Defense customer. The customer requires communication & IT services to support its CCE (C2 systems, information management systems, mail/message systems, and security systems). This support includes systems, networks, and telecommunication engineering & administration, information assurance, computer network defense, and web portal & application development as well as supporting electronic key management, project management, portfolio & configuration management, enterprise architecture, and knowledge & information management. Customer mission areas include: Information System Management Services (ISMS), Information Technology Services (ITS), Information System Administration Services (ISAS), Knowledge, Information and Application Services (KIAS), Cybersecurity and Information Assurance Services (CIAS), and Information System Support Services (ISSS).
Specific Duties / Tasks (include, but not limited to):
- Evaluate DoD Directives and validate, track and report the compliance of DoD customer, subordinate and Direct Reporting Units (DRUs).
- Conduct risk analysis using ACAS and CMRS to identify the vulnerabilities, severity, and mitigations, and impact to all DoD customer, Subordinate Commands, and DRU networks until resolved.
- Using the Assured Compliancy Assessment Solution (ACAS) and Continuous Monitoring Risk Scoring (CMRS) systems, track all USPACOM, Subordinate, and DRU vulnerabilities and provide vulnerability reports in support of the Certification and Accreditation of systems.
- Perform identified vulnerability analysis based on intelligence reports and provide current status on DoD customer, Subordinate Commands, and Direct Reporting Units using ACAS and CMRS.
- Review Cybersecurity compliance policies and provide recommendations for updates as required.
- Coordinate and or assist during in the preparation of all Cybersecurity Inspections and related audits.
- Conduct technical and procedural audits per system accreditation and annually to validate the security posture of DoD customer, Subordinate Commands, and DRU systems using evaluation tools and configuration standards such as Security Requirement Guides (SRG), Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG), Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) automated tools, STIG Viewer, SCAP Compliance Checker (SCC), HBSS Policy Auditor, ACAS, and the Continuous Monitoring Risk Scoring.
- Collect and analyze monthly DOD Cyber Scorecard metrics.
- Administer workflow portion of the Defense CyberScope online web tool, consolidate information for scorecard submission, and prepare executive summaries in order to brief leadership.
- IAW DoD 8570.01-M, must meet IAM II minimum qualifications.
- Experience related to Information Assurance/Cybersecurity, Information Technology as well as Computer Network Defense (CND)
- Experience using Microsoft Office tools (Project, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio and Outlook)
- Must possess an Active Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility
Solutions 71, LLC offers a comprehensive benefits package that offers:
- Competitive pay
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401k Plan with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Certification Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
Visit our website at https://solutions71.com/ for company information
Solutions 71, LLC is an EOE/M/F/VET/Disability