Solutions 71 is seeking a Cyber Security Engineer III to support a Department of Defense customer. The Systems Engineer will assist the embedded NIWC Pacific USSTRATCOM Engineering Team in the design of innovative and cost-effective mission-relevant solutions including systems engineering, applications, cyber security, infrastructure, life cycle cost estimates, and operational solutions that address USSTRATCOM’s IT Enterprise and NEC operational and technology needs.
Specific Duties / Tasks (include, but not limited to):
- Supports the NIWC Pacific embedded engineering team in the development of integrated, cost-effective solutions that meet USSTRATCOM requirements.
- Supports the creation and the documentation of technical solutions, plus the development of the costing of each for implementation, operations, and sustainment.
- Assists in the development of Zero Trust architecture recommendations, performing threat assessments to determine if potential threats to a system exist and the likelihood of that threat actually occurring to the system.
- Assists in ensuring that Information Assurance (IA) and IA-enabled software, hardware, and firmware comply with appropriate security configuration guidelines. Assists in executing all security tests and evaluations and support the creation of comprehensive threat and risk assessment reports.
- Participate in performing an integrated risk assessment on assigned IT systems to determine the level of testing required.
- Perform network and security audits as required.
- Master’s degree in Cybersecurity, Computer, Electrical, or Electronics Engineering, or Mathematics with a concentration in computer science or equivalent
- 10 years of cybersecurity engineering experience
- Experience in developing successful large, complex technical solutions for Government and/or commercial customers
- CCNP, CISSP or equivalent certification preferred
- IAW DoD 8570.01-M, must meet IAT II or IAM II minimum qualifications
- Must possess an Active Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility
Solutions 71, LLC offers a comprehensive benefits package that offers:
- Competitive pay
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401k Plan with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Certification Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
Visit our website at www.solutions71.com for company information.
Solutions 71, LLC is an EOE/M/F/VET/Disability