The aEonian Group, LLC to support our subsidiaries including the NorthTide Group and Solutions71 is seeking a Business Development Executive to contribute to growth of assigned subsidiaries (“Companies”) by: promoting business growth within the Federal Government marketplace; identifying and developing business opportunities that increase Companies’ market share; and assisting in activities that result in the successful capturing of contract awards for the Companies’. The Business Development Executive achieves these Objectives through the pursuit of government contracts; developing and maintaining partner, vendor, and other business relationships; and developing ways to further the companies’ competitive advantages in the Federal Government marketplace.
- Independently identify new business opportunities in the Federal Government marketplace.
- Work with Companies’ practice areas delivery personnel to identify and capture follow-on and incremental business contract opportunities.
- Contribute to and assist with Companies’ marketing initiatives to identify appropriate venues to market Companies’ capabilities such as trade shows, events, and seminars.
- Contribute to and assist in the proposal development, creation, and submission activities.
- Identify strategic alliances with key vendors, contractors, and consultants to expand Companies’ capabilities and market share.
- Work with Companies’ delivery staff to best leverage and use existing contracts.
- Provide a weekly Business Development status report detailing your Business Development activities, meetings, and efforts to pursue your Objectives and Responsibilities.
- Assist in the development of capture strategies for large procurements.
- Expert-level knowledge of Federal Government procurement regulations and contracting procedures within Department of Defense. Experience directly to the Navy is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of the Federal Government marketplace
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent critical decision making skills
- Federal Government bid and proposal capture strategy experience
- S./B.A. or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 7 years of Federal Government business development or contracting experience
- In depth knowledge of or experience in leveraging 8(a) contracting advantages to secure contract awards
The aEonian Group, LLC offers a comprehensive benefits package that offers:
- Competitive pay
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401k Plan with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Certification Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
Visit our website at www.aeoniangroup.com for company information.
The aEonian Group, LLC is an EOE/M/F/VET/Disability