Solutions71 is seeking a SharePoint Specialist to support a Department of Defense customer. The customer requires communication & IT services to support its CCE (C2 systems, information management systems, mail/message systems, and security systems). This support includes systems, networks, and telecommunication engineering & administration, information assurance, computer network defense, and web portal & application development as well as supporting electronic key management, project management, portfolio & configuration management, enterprise architecture, and knowledge & information management. Customer mission areas include: Information System Management Services (ISMS), Information Technology Services (ITS), Information System Administration Services (ISAS), Knowledge, Information and Application Services (KIAS), Cybersecurity and Information Assurance Services (CIAS), and Information System Support Services (ISSS).
Specific Duties / Tasks (include, but not limited to):
- Provide portal help desk support for Operations and Maintenance (O&M) support of existing portals. Create and submit cumulative list of all actions performed in the O&M support of existing portals, in accordance with the performance objectives and/or deliverables, unless recorded within work center tracking system.
- Fix all assigned operational issues within the portals. Using DoD information security and work center coding standard, fix scripts, code, and settings, according to portal functionality. Upload modified code to versioning control repository.
- Review assigned portal O&M requests from users. Then, develop estimated level of effort using man hours and level of risk as primary parameters.
- Develop project plans using MS Project for approved requests for new portal or web part development. Using work center standards, list tasks and associated resources, timeline identifying estimated start and completion dates for each task to complete development.
- Develop script and code for maintenance actions according to approved development plan. Adhering to DoD security requirements and work center scripting and coding standards as primary metric, code/script application according to approved development plan. Upload revised code to versioning control software.
- Create new portal customizations, web parts, and applications, when assigned. Create and submit cumulative list of all actions performed in the development of new web parts, in accordance with the performance objectives and/or deliverables, unless recorded within work center tracking system.
- Develop associated new web part or code documentation. Using existing Government templates and work center standards, contractor shall create a user manual and configuration manual for newly developed portal customizations or web parts, using standard office suite of applications.
- Create scripts or code for new portal customizations, web parts, and applications, when assigned. Adhering to DoD security requirements and work center coding standards as primary metric, code web part according to approved project plan. Upload revised code to versioning control repository.
- Provide and produce portal training and training aids using standard office suite of applications
- IAW DoD 8570.01-M, must meet IAT II minimum qualifications
- 4 years of work experience developing Microsoft SharePoint portal solutions and customizations or a passing score on one of the following Microsoft Exams desirable (Exam 70-488: Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions or Exam 70-489: Developing Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Advanced Solutions)
- Experience using Microsoft Office tools (Project, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook).
- Experience with Microsoft Project and Microsoft SharePoint
- Must possess an Active Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility, however, a qualified candidate can start with a SecretSolutions 71, LLC offers a comprehensive benefits package that offers:
- Competitive pay
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401k Plan with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Certification Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
Visit our website at www.solutions71.com for company information.
Solutions 71, LLC is an EOE/M/F/VET/Disability