Solutions71 is seeking an NBBM Project Lead to assist with the NBBM project planning, management, documentation and all NBBM project team activities, travel, and post installation requirements in order to provide enterprise level, intermediate level, and base level networking, analysis, design, proof of concept and component testing, site surveys, implementation, installation, site acceptance and IT project management support to a DoD customer. This support facilitates the development, adaptation and deployment, and sustainment of the Air Force (AF) Infrastructure.
- Assist with the NBBM project planning, management, documentation and all NBBM project team activities, travel, and post installation requirements.
- Responsible for the planning and day-to-day administration of NBBM technical and staffing projects.
- Upon NBBM project site survey completion, coordinate inputs to complete Telecommunications Site Implementation Plan (TSIP) and submit the TSIP to the customer for review.
- Provide NBBM inputs and corrections to an Integrated Master Schedule (IMS), as required, that reflects all tasks required to complete assigned projects including Government dependencies.
- Provide NBBM trip reports and site drawings for all work performed. Upon completion of each installation, update engineering drawings depicting the “as built” Deliver updated As-Built drawings, TSIP, Inventory Checklist/Record/Asset Management Form, to the customer.
- Enable the refinement of NBBM project objectives and requirements; direct the coordination and completion of project efforts; interface with contractor team management and government personnel; provide progress reports.
- Effectively anticipate, prevent and resolve problems that may impact NBBM project efforts. Communicate any potential or actual issue status updates to contractor management and government task leads immediately upon identification.
- CONUS and OCONUS travel and extended working hours required during installation events.
- 3 years of project administration/ project management and diverse technical team leadership experience
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), CompTIA Project+, or equivalent at or obtain within six (6) months of hire
- Ability to interact with, assist, coordinate efforts, and effectively communicate with senior engineers, technicians, Project Managers and Engineering team personnel
- Experience using Microsoft Office tools (Project, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
- Active SECRET security clearance required
Solutions 71, LLC offers a comprehensive benefits package that offers:
- Competitive pay
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401k Plan with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Certification Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
Visit our website at www.solutions71.com for company information.
Solutions 71, LLC is an EOE/M/F/VET/Disability