Solutions 71 is seeking an Information Security Manager (ISM), to support a Department of Defense customer. The ISM will assist the embedded US Army Program Executive Office (PEO) Combat Support & Combat Service Support Engineering Team in the design of a comprehensive cyber security program protection plan. This position will directly support Program Information Security System Manager (ISSM) and the Chief Information Officer (CIO). The ISM position will also have comprehensive information security responsibilities that include verification of security measures and procedures, and the reporting of incidents briefing the ISSM and the CIO verbally and in documentation.
Specific Duties / Tasks (include, but not limited to):
- Supports the CS&CSS ISSM and CIO in the information security planning, design, and execution for all aspects of the PEO CS&CSS mission.
- Supports the creation and the documentation of technical solutions, plus the development of the costing of each for implementation, operations, and sustainment.
- Merges industry point of view with broad technical knowledge and mission understanding to generate value propositions and approaches to solve the Governments cloud architecture and implementation challenges.
- Identifies and evaluates solution risks and creates strategies and plans to mitigate those
- Total years of related experience: 10+ with 5+ years of experience in cyber security developing successful large, complex technical solutions for Government and/or commercial customers. Time in service as a DoD ISSM highly desired.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology related discipline.
- IAW DoD 8570.01-M, must meet IAM Level III minimum qualification
- Knowledge of current security technologies, architectures, best practices, emerging technologies, and trends
- AWS or MS certification (Solution Architect Associate or Professional, DevOps Engineer Professional, Security Specialty, Microsoft Azure Architect Technologies, Microsoft Azure Architect Design or Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert)
- The ability to complete reporting requirements for systems registration, system security plan and cyber scorecards for the programs of record under their purview in the tools used by the organization.
- Document and manage any system plans of action and milestones (POA&M) kept in the system security repository tools.
- Update and maintain metrics for programs.
- Attend meetings during regular business hours scheduled on a weekly or monthly basis with the CIO team in the PEO staff office or via TEAM’s 365 when working remotely.
- Operate independently to complete routine tasks, collect and consolidate data for reports, and respond to Cyber Security issues that arise, providing the CIO or his appointed team lead with potential responses and recommendations to address and solve them.
- Must possess an Active Secret Clearance
Solutions 71, LLC offers a comprehensive benefits package that offers:
- Competitive pay
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401k Plan with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Certification Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
Visit our website at www.solutions71.com for company information.
Solutions 71, LLC is an EOE/M/F/VET/Disability