Solutions71 is seeking a Cybersecurity Engineer to support a Department of Defense customer.
Specific Duties / Tasks (include, but not limited to):
- Automate Vulnerability Assessment using Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS).
- Maintain and sustain ACAS Security Centers and Scanners using Government supplied hardware and software. Upgrade Security Centers and Scanners to the most recent software versions as they are approved and released by the DISA ACAS Program.
- Continuously monitor the performance and integrity of the ACAS solution, assess scan times, and make changes to improve performance.
- Interact with clients to receive requests, request clarifications, triage, troubleshoot, and resolve ACAS scanning issues.
- Continuously assess ACAS capability to perform compliance management and periodically demonstrate the capability to the customer/GOVT management for decision to integrate the capability into ACAS. If directed by the GOVT, integrate compliance management scan policies, plugins, and reports into the ACAS capability.
- Ability to develop dashboards and reports that automate FISMA, Cyber Scorecard, and applicable DoD/Intelligence Community defined reporting standards.
- Thorough understanding of A&A process to support Government requirements to accomplish submittal of new and amended A&A packages.
- Prepare A&A documentation required to achieve Authority to Operate (ATO), including startup and shutdown procedures, system restoration procedures, account management procedures, and disaster recovery procedures.
Red Hat / Linux:
- Create rapid, secure baselines using Kickstart scripts
- Manage audit capability using AIDE and auditd
- Partition Management using LVM
- Basic tuning of SELinux
- Intimate knowledge of STIGs
- RHEL/Solaris/Debian experience in DoD/IC environments
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Sciences or equivalent degree preferred
- 8+ years of IT related experience preferred
- 4-6 years Red Hat experience in a DoD enterprise network environment preferred
- 2-3 years of experience with Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS)
- Certifications: Security+CE or equivalent
- Must possess an Active Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility
Solutions 71, LLC offers a comprehensive benefits package that offers:
- Competitive pay
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- 401k Plan with company match
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Certification Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
Visit our website at https://solutions71.com/ for company information
Solutions 71, LLC is an EOE/M/F/VET/Disability